FL4WDA Campout - TTORA Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-15-2007, 09:31 PM Thread Starter

FL4WDA Campout

This was the Annual FL 4wd Ass. Campout. FL TTORA had a great turnout and had some fun with wheeling... Only a few break downs but nothing that could not be fixed (beifs, CVs, and back window).
Enjoy the pics

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/atm8_2000/#page1

I drive the Green 2000 Tacoma with black steelies and truxs mt
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-16-2007, 01:35 AM
truck ~n~ tow

Looks like fun... Never wheeled there when I lived that a way... Where's about is that in the state ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scootn2nature View Post
so fuck off you little 18 yr old lying ass punk.
'00 Taco SR5, xtrcab, V6, 5-SP, 4X, and some extras...

Truck...
~n~ ...off road action photo's
Trailer...

Truck build --- Trailer build
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-16-2007, 06:23 AM Thread Starter

That is around gainesville, ocala area. We are having problems with wheeling spots being shut down and so there are only a couple of decent places to actually wheel. A lot has probably changes since the last time you lived here.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-16-2007, 08:27 AM
truck ~n~ tow

Oh I'm guessing yer right... it was '71 - '74... LOL... Around the Jacksonville area...
The passing of MLK Day... reminded me of Integration of the public school systems in the day... as a kid... I was scared shitless... Not hateful... Just scared... I was one of a group of 30 or so kids that were bussed to an all black school... It was a very interesting time in our history to say the least... I remember my parents being in support of it... sadly... the white kids were not treated well in there new environments or visa versa... There was lots of anger in those days... and though I was an innocent... It did not matter... I did manage to survive with only a few bumps and brusies... For this reason... I don't really remember learning very much in school during that time... It was more of a survival process... And I'm sure it was an equal feeling on both sides of the coin...

(sorry... guess I've had that bottled up for a long time... and it has nothing to do with wheelin')

Sorry to here of yer limited wheelin' resources... It would seem that it is similar throughout the south eastern region of the US (or just the eastern border as a whole )... If you ever make a road trip out west... We would show ya a good time for sure... But don't wait too long... as that could be extinct one day as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scootn2nature View Post
so fuck off you little 18 yr old lying ass punk.
'00 Taco SR5, xtrcab, V6, 5-SP, 4X, and some extras...

Truck...
~n~ ...off road action photo's
Trailer...

Truck build --- Trailer build

Last edited by TacoDell; 01-16-2007 at 08:30 AM.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-16-2007, 10:36 AM Thread Starter

On day I will take you up on that offer. I am hoping to do some western US wheeling. With gas being so high and working and school I dont plan on making out there for a while but it is a goal of mine. I also have a long long lists of mods I plan on doing inorder to be able to do more narly wheeling.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-31-2007, 06:31 PM
Veteran Member

Send a message via AIM to xcmountain80
Yeah I showed up but didnt see anyone, not that I'd know you guys if I saw you but I had a spot over with the Rover kids. So how many guys went, I did remeber some loud ass drunk kid over near the raffle table during the raffle.

on the way up there we came upon this, there was blood everywhere!

Aaron

02 4-Runner
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-31-2007, 09:41 PM Thread Starter

HAHAHA....I am sure that drunk "kid" was me. I was really wasted but was only having fun.
There was a good 15-20 trucks from ttora. We had some really good wheeling time. You should of came over and said hi. Hope to see you on the trails.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-12-2007, 04:55 PM
Veteran Member

Send a message via AIM to xcmountain80
I wish I had known who was going would have been good to meet up with fellow Toyotas

Aaron

02 4-Runner

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TTORA Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode