Returning Member - TTORA Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-14-2019, 01:42 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Garage
Returning Member

Howdy folks,

So, it's been years since I've been on here. I used to frequent here often. It's been so long that I had to re-sign in under a new name. Well sort of...I just added a "2" to the end of my username. I had forgotten my password and tried to go through the "set up new password" motions but I don't have the old email that I used to use. Anyways...I thought I'd sign back in and see how this forum has changed, if at all.

I still have the same truck, 04 Tacoma. Not a crazy amount of mods but I do have some. Lifted rear with dakars, lifted front with 2.0" Racerunners, SPC racing upper CA's, Clockable Taco Box, Allpro rear tube bumper & a custom made rock sliders and custom made bed rack that holds my spare along with Hi-Lift, shovel and other tools. I also fabbed up belly pans to protect those important parts. Currently running 32's on 16" steel rims.

I've been into an Old 51 Chevy pickup restoration for the last 5 years...so my yota has been neglected. Restoration is complete and I've been upgrading things on the yota lately so it made me think to check back here. This place gave me plenty of answers when I needed them the most. And made me spend a lot of money too

At any rate, good to be back and maybe I'll remember some familiar names - Later.

EDIT: Maybe the administrators can change my status to what it used to be...so I don't have to be a newbie all over again. Not sure what it was but it was definitely not newbie.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-14-2019, 02:22 PM
Member Dismemberer

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to ShowStop
Welcome back! I fixed your account. You should receive an email to update your password on your original account.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-14-2019, 06:19 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Garage
Thank You Showstop. Appreciate it. It’s good to be back.

2004 V6 Taco XCab TRD SR5 5-Speed
Dakar w/ D43XL add-a-leaf & Billies 5125 - 2.0" Sway A Way RaceRunners - LR UCA's - Skid Row Front Skid & Homemade Belly Pans - Homemade Sliders - Homemade Bed Rack - All-Pro Rear Bumper - Wheelers Steelies - 33's - Inchworm Crawl Box

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TTORA Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in