TTORA Forum banner

Aloha

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  '02 TACO HOLMES 
#1 ·
Just arrived to Oahu! My truck comes in next week. I have seen a lot of Tacomas out there and they are awesome!

#2 ·
Welcome! Where are you transferring from/what service are you in? The few guys that are on here are great! Theres only one "legal" place to wheel but its pretty sweet. Cant beat the views! Hope your rig gets here safe and that we can see it in action soon! :D

#7 ·
Fort Hood, TX. Army. Thanks. Now I have to get through "Reconstruction Inspection".

#3 ·
im gonna have to wheel with you..i have a 02 xtra cab 4x4 3.4l v-6 man.i have the jba headers but i have magnaflow cat back. putting on the new 4.88 gears soon..have the trd lockers..you already have some of the stuff on your truck that is on my wish list...s/c..toyo open country m/t..but im going with the icon's with extended travel aftermarket ucs's...also deaver 8pac leaf springs. you have an awsome setup man

#8 · (Edited)
It got here before my wife's truck

Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.