TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a little for everyone.
pics here: http://community.webshots.com/user/kaistie
I am putting out a feeler for my front quarter panels. I took them off to install glass fenders. The truck is sunfire red as you can see in me avitar. They are a little scratched, but nothing major. The passenger side has a small scratch from a rock. Anyone interested in these? $100

Two brand new 12" Bilstein 5100 shocks, never used. I believe they are the 5100, they do not have the piggyback, but the next step down. $135

I have a brand new set of Allpro extended brake lines still in the plastic bag they came in. Never opened. These are $29 each, part number 5500R-AP-T-05. I will let them go for $50 for the pair. Save $10. They are still in packaging unopened and sealed. I bought them for my 2006 when I did my lift. bought one too many.

Edit: 2006 1" Toytech Diff drop kit NEW $15

2006 tacoma premium wheels $185 for all 4 (SOLD)

Note: all 44 parts are from a 85 grand wagoneer driver drop.
One Dana 44 spindle in good condition $30
2 wheel hub drive flanges for those emergencies...$15
Homemade square driveshaft for those that did a swap and don't have the $$$ to buy a new custome driveshaft. Needs one new Ujoint. 21" collapsed, and 31" extended with 3" of overlap. $40
4.10 Ring and Pinion with carrier $45 PENDING SALE
2 Rotors in good usable condition $25
1 driveshaft CV $15
One Short side Dana 44 shaft $30 PENDING SALE
one stub shaft D44 $10 PENDING SALE

E-brake cable from mid truck back $25

These parts are from a 2000 V6 TRD 4x4 Extra cab Tacoma
Stock front bumper with lower valance trimmed for bigger tires $25
Stock 2000 3.4L air intake manifold. $100
2000 Taco rack and pinion. SOLD
Lower control arms for 2000 V6 4x4 $30 for pair.
2000 taco sway bar $20
ADD 4x4 vaccume canister $10

Lower front bumper marker lights, no bulbs $15
Modified trans crossmember to use with swapped trucks. Will clear driveshaft for D44 $40
Upper control arms $25

Dana 60 short side shaft from a 78 Ford D60 HP. Needs Ujoint, rusty $35
Dana 60 outer knuckles, need some love, rusty. $100
D60 diff cover from same axle above $15

I am negotiable on these items. Shipping coming from 85331 Fedex.
Pics through the link in my sig under the "Items for sale" folder

·
Registered
219 Posts
im interested in the rear bilsteins, will they fit an 03 pre-runner, 2wd?

·
Registered
219 Posts
reloing?

·
Premium Member
5,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't mind Tbob, his mind is in the gutter today. He is talking about relocating the shock mounts. They will look like this / \ when its done. Not sure if they would fit a lifted truck or not, but definately not stock.

·
Registered
25 Posts
how many miles were on the rack and pinion when you pulled it? I am interested if it's not shot to sh*t like mine is.

·
Premium Member
5,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There are approximately 100K miles on it. Seemed to work fine when I took it off. However, with anything that is used, I cannot give you 100% assurance it works better than your old one.

·
Registered
779 Posts
got some good parts for someone who is looking... here is a BUMP for ya..

-Alex

good luck with the sale.

·
Premium Member
5,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Two more questions about the R&P, was it pulled off when the truck was stock? Did it have an leaks?

The R&P was pulled when I got the axle (this was a junkyard axle to build my SAS). There were no leaks that I saw in the housing or cover. You can look at my photos in my sig under SAS and go to the end of the folder for the 44 axle pics and see for yourself. One of the bearings on the carrier was destroyed when they took it apart to do new gears, you will need to replace the bearings. Basically you would be getting a ring, pinion, and 4.10 carrier. It just happens to be assembled. The gears are the factory ones and set up by them, they look good.

·
Premium Member
5,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:bump: :bump: :bump:
I added a brand new diff drop kit to the list for those of you that need one. It's the Toytech one. 1" I believe. Make an offer.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Lower front bumper marker lights, no bulbs $15
are these the ones located in the black lower valance?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Ill take the d44s shafts and Maybe the carrier/gears (not sure if i wanna just toss in a spool). I Currently dont have a carrier or the spool so im trying to decide whats best for my application. Oh and MAYBE the square DS. Whats the length? Im tossin it in a jeep so if its too long it will work to just be cut down, too short and i cant use it. I wont be able to swing up north till next week or so.

·
Premium Member
5,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ill take the d44s shafts and Maybe the carrier/gears (not sure if i wanna just toss in a spool). I Currently dont have a carrier or the spool so im trying to decide whats best for my application. Oh and MAYBE the square DS. Whats the length? Im tossin it in a jeep so if its too long it will work to just be cut down, too short and i cant use it. I wont be able to swing up north till next week or so.
Check the Az board. I replied there.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts