TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
front diff has all mounting brackets and electronics. i do not have the cv axles. the truck had 80,000 miles. these are non abs diffs. call me anytime on my cell at 951-816-9541 ask for carl. make me an offer i need the money for some 10 inch stroke 2.5' body coilovers with external resivors for my truck. so if you have some i would trade and we could work a deal. 600 for both obo

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
whats the gearing for the rear?

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
front and rear diffs for sale, all complete with brakes on rear end. front diff has all mounting brackets and electronics. i do not have the cv axles. the truck had 80,000 miles. these are non abs diffs. call me anytime on my cell at 951-816-9541 ask for carl. make me an offer i need the money for some 10 inch stroke 2.5' body coilovers with external resivors for my truck. so if you have some i would trade and we could work a deal.
Per forum rules, you need to post a price ('best offer' threads allowed) and your location.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Depending where you are and if you wanted to part out I might be interested in the rear axles.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i dont know the gear ratio for sure but i was told it was 3.73 i just swaped it for an electronic locker and i converted to a 2 wheel drive

·
Registered
36 Posts
how much for the front diff? shipped to 30257?
Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts