TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Anyone know where I can purchase 01-04 tacoma headlights that do not have the crappy grey plastic housing. I am looking to do the H1 projector retro fit. Searched all over eBay and they all come with the grey plastic housing which, apparently is difficult to remove the lens from.

Thanks!!

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
Hi

Anyone know where I can purchase 01-04 tacoma headlights that do not have the crappy grey plastic housing. I am looking to do the H1 projector retro fit. Searched all over eBay and they all come with the grey plastic housing which, apparently is difficult to remove the lens from.

Thanks!!
amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/121190-Toyota-Reflectors-Headlight-Assembly/dp/B0038AXDK8/ref=sr_1_9?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1372892819&sr=1-9&keywords=tacoma+headlights+black

Is that what you are looking for... I added the word "black" and they all pulled up.

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Price is way too much for those. You can get the same thing on eBay. Use the same search terms Tejas did. You'll have to use the black ones, but if you want the OEM look, just transplant the lens from the eBay housings to your OEM lights. I must say though, that the lens durability from hazing isn't very good. The protective coating is already peeling off after a couple of years even though I waxed them regularly. So you'll probably be better off using your OEM headlights/lenses.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts