TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is just a feeler to see if anyone would be interested in purchasing my XGL high quality STREET LEGAL (i believe 4300k) HID blacked out projector headlights that do BOTH low/hi beam.

the only company that carries these headlights are the one in the following link

http://www.streetbeatcustoms.com/acahidxp3018b.html

i still have the original owners manual, ACA cert. of compliance for the DOT, the complete wiring harness, ballasts, bulbs and both lights

the only bad, the passenger side mounting bracket cracked and has been glued back on.

lights are completely functional and work, PLUG AND PLAY

i would be looking for somewhere around $500 o.b.o. plus shipping, i am located in MASS, 02745

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
damn, over 200 views and not a damn comment lmao, whats wrong with you guys? :p

i thought people would be really interested considering how RARE they are

haha

bump bump :)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Holy shit those are $1000 new! Very nice, but you can make your own for well under $250 these days.

Good luck...

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
retro fits are the shit, but i dont think they are "tech" legal, im not sure. these lights are DOT approved, which is my favorite part
they are 'legal' because of the projectors that are used. many of the DIY conversions on HID forum use OE projectors from various cars.

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Nice lights, I had a set at one point. I ended up selling them to mess with plug and play projectors to get more blue in the cutoff. These lights are great though. I can get an output pic if anyone is interested.

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
Nice lights... a little steep on the cost.
GLWS

1 - 20 of 26 Posts