TTORA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys so my motor had a long boosted life. The motor is still running but i have made the decision to rebuild the whole thing at 380k. So my truck has headers, exhaust 2nd gen charger, 2.2 pulley and urd 7th injector fuel upgrade. When I tear it down should I just rebuild it back with a stock master rebuild from LCengineering? Or get some more performance related internals? Im having a relative do the rebuild for me but since im getting into it is there any way to crank out a little more power/torque? Just wanted to get some opinions not the most mechanically inclined. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
56 Posts
it depends on what you want to do with it. if you want to turn it into a racing truck, I'm sure there are guys out there that port and polish the heads, and people out there that sell cam kits. if you do daily driving on it though, I would say just rebuild it and reinstall the upgrades you have already listed means as how you have already exceeded the mileage that most people are already getting on that motor. My .02

1 - 2 of 2 Posts