TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
01 D-Cab FOR SALE!!!

Hey there everyone. For reasons unmentionable on here I am having to sell this. I am just getting things ironed out with the SC. ANYWAY...I do not have pic I am able to put on here. I guess they are too big unless someone can give me an idea on how. K...Here it it.

2001 D-Cab SR5 V-6, Auto, Lunar Mist in color.
- TRD SC with URD fuel Mods, 113500 miles as of today, 2.2" pulley, Trans Temp Gauge, EGT, O2 simulator, Magnaflow catless exhaust, spray in bed liner, MIT air tube, K&N air filter, there is only a couple of little digs in it and no rust, Ion wheels, Valet remote starter, all synthetics in the all gearboxes. I am a mechanic for my familes business so anything that was wrong with it was fixed ASAP.

I also have an extra set of 255/85r16 Cooper ST tires that have been sipped I will include. They have never been mouned. Blue is still on the letters. I still have the stock parts that were taken off when the URD stuff was put in. I also have the stock wheels Ill throw in if you really want them. The Ion wheels had to have different studs on the front wheels, so they are longer.

I would like to get $13500 O.B.O. for it. I live in Northern MN but would consider either delivering it or meeting half way for sure. PM me with any questions and i will get you pics asap if you give me an email addy.

Attachments

·
Registered
230 Posts
Wow if only I have some more cash right now, I am not too far from you either. Get some more pics on here!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Spread the word for please or make me an offer. VERY easy to get along with!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lol...yeah..It is. Lunar Mist is just the "Toyota" name for it.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump....Lots of people looking but no one inquiring. Any offers at all???

·
Registered
45 Posts
Just out of curiousity since I've yet to own a Tacoma style Toyota let alone one with a SC, what kind of mileage does it get on the highway? I'm interested in your truck and might be able to do something with you on it. I'm assuming it has a auto tranny in it? What color is the interior? Has the 90k service been done on it?

Let me know,

Thanks,
Doug

·
Registered
45 Posts
Is your Toyota a TRD factory truck and a SR5? Is the title clear with no brands or a salvage title? Just thought I'd ask ya. Just pricing it out on NADA so I know what to tell my credit union. Just have to figure out how to get there to get it?

Thanks,
Doug

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ridge Runner. It is a SR5 with a clean title but Affinity Federal Credit Union has the Lien on it. If you use them it would be easier to get things transfered through. If you were to get a plane ticket to Fargo I would meet you there. That is the closest airport that is cheaper to fly into.

Steve O. LOL...Not sure I would come to Calgary. Never been there though. Unfortunately I need a passport to get up there now. If you came stright down to the US I would come stright west and meet you as close to the border as we could.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes it is a 4x4 and all the maintenance is up to date. I have a little book in the glove box that says what the miles were I did them. the 90K service was done with TRD parts at roughly 91K...I think that was the miles. I would have to double check to make sure on the exact.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bump

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Auto.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bump

·
Registered
45 Posts
MNTaco,

I like your Toyota, but I'll have to find something closer to home since I cannot afford to pay for a plane ticket anywhere at this point in time.

Good Luck on your sale though!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
That sucks. How much is a ticket anyway? I am always up for a good road trip. lol. Thanks though. Take care....bump

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
About this Discussion
22 Replies
8 Participants
SteveO
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing