TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2001 double cab 4x4 with the black vinyl fender flares and was curious if anyone has any pics of this truck with them removed(the flares)? just curious on what it will look like.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Trapper said:
I have a 2001 double cab 4x4 with the black vinyl fender flares and was curious if anyone has any pics of this truck with them removed(the flares)? just curious on what it will look like.
Not sure if this is tech.... Anyway, I had the same wonderment on my 02. I just pulled one off one day. It was just a few bolts. Hell, I think it was 10mm just thinking off the top of my head. There also has to be a pic in the "pic of taco thread" I think it looks better on.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Trapper said:
Looks like this... they are held in by clips, so your body has holes if you take them off :)

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Yep, I was gonna suggest that you find a pic of Captkirktoyota but it looks like sexytaco found it..I am missing one on my '05 and if it wasn't for the holes and the taper toyota put in there, I would probably leave them off...

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Just cut outside the holes, you'll need the clearance one day anyways.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts