TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
all of this stuff is off my 02 tacoma with 70k

- rear bumper (passenger corner has dent on bottom side) - $25 - SOLD
- uhaul trailer hitch (one of the rings is slightly bent) - $25 - SOLD
- stock 16" alloys with BFG rugged trails -$100 - SOLD
-stock uca's - $25 ($35-40 shipped) - SOLD
-stock coilovers w/ bilsteins - $25 ($50 shipped) - SOLD

thanks for looking!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
198 Posts
I'd like to lay claim to the bumper and hitch but I would need it shipped over to Michigan. Possible?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,545 Posts
Im interested in the hitch but cant see in the picture, the side plates and hardware or if its a class 3 ?. Do you have everything needed to mount it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
Is that exhaust bracket thing the same as a 2000? If so how much shipped to 78753. No I am not joking, I want the bracket, bolts and the rubber hanger.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
216 Posts
I'm in OC (cali) and might be interested in the bumper and hitch. Put me in line please.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,013 Posts
put me in line for the coilovers to. I'm located in Los Angeles.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Voimakas said:
I'd like to lay claim to the bumper and hitch but I would need it shipped over to Michigan. Possible?
i'd prefer not to ship it. A guy locally just picked up the bumper. I can check on a quote for the hitch if you're still interested.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lunarmist02 said:
Im interested in the hitch but cant see in the picture, the side plates and hardware or if its a class 3 ?. Do you have everything needed to mount it?
i dont know if it is a class 3. i will check tonight. it comes with the mounting plates and i'll see if i can find the bolts.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
198 Posts
No thanks. I was looking for both. I'll just save up for that marlincrawler tube bumper I guess. ;-)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SUPERDAVE said:
Is that exhaust bracket thing the same as a 2000? If so how much shipped to 78753. No I am not joking, I want the bracket, bolts and the rubber hanger.
LOL, yea i was kinda joking. I want to keep the bracket. It's really just the exhaust section that's for sale...
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top