TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK i m cleaning out my garage and i've got a bunch of stuff lying aroud from my truck. It's all from an 02 tacoma extra cab TRD pickup.

Stock Leafs w/ about 60,000 miles $50 SOLD!!!
Stock Stereo $40

Stock Skid Plate $40

Bolt on Bumper $75

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe everything but the bumper will fit, but i'm not 100% sure. I'm located in Escondido CA, basically San Diego.

·
Registered
543 Posts
How close are you to Santee CA?? Or how much to ship to 95356?? I want the bumper but will have to have my cousin pick it up if your close. Let me know.

Thanks

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
byoung2 my house is about 30 minutes from santee. I will have to go down to san diego before the end of this month so i will be going down that way so we could even meet up somewhere closer. I have no clue how much shipping would be, i've never shipped anything that big. Prefer not to ship out, but if i have to i will.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Will the bumper fit with the lower valence still on?

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no it wont fit with the lower valence on. Sorry bud.

·
Registered
543 Posts
I'll be in Santee the 22 of June!! Not sure if your willing to drive there at that time.. Let me know.. Is the bumper slightly bent or my eyes fucked up?? lol

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Were the leafs sagging at all when removed? I am pretty sure those would fit a 98 (98-04) and I am in some serious need of rear springs that arent expensive. Would you ship to 14607 or have any idea how much that might be?

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
DentedTacoma
There is some sag, but not bad. Got 285x75x16 so about 33s and the still have plenty of clearance so really not too saggy. I have no clue how much shipping would be i really am unsure as of how to ship them or how to get a price on shipping. If you have any pointers on how to ship em speak up and i'll check into it. here is a pic a week before i took them off to show the ride height.

byoung2
There may be a slight bend to the bumper. It may be a littler higher on the passenger side. It also looks more obvious in the photo because the black bumper behind it is crooked.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I am pretty sure you could just wrap a label around the middle and send them like that. You could ask your local fedex or something to weigh them and get an estimate to 04294 or 14607. What was the pinion angle like and where was the arch at when you removed them. From that picture I dont know where they should be at because I am not sure what your lift setup was in the rear before, was that stock? Mine right now are just about negative arch and I think I am going to start goign through rear u-joints fast. If I could get these cheap and they still have some life in them it would be great.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That's stock rear no lift. it wasn't at a negative arch, however it did have some sag. Also with the front of my truck lifted up like it is it puts more pressure on the rear so that pushes it down. checked an estimated shipping online is approx $65.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bumper isn't officially sold, but i believe i will be meeting up with byoung2 on the 22nd.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It was built by a friend of mine when i first got the truck. Pretty much a one off a kind thing.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
How about the bumper if it isn't sold, and theleaf springs too??

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.