TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is actually a TSB for this...I know some people have had concern. I happen to have the actual TSB in pdf format if someone will host it. Maybe you guys could print it out and take to the dealer so they can fix it correctly. It involves replacing an engine wire harness and ground point relocation.

It is 224kb does someone want to host it? :D :confused:

·
Registered
39 Posts
BOOBANELLI21 said:
There is actually a TSB for this...I know some people have had concern. I happen to have the actual TSB in pdf format if someone will host it. Maybe you guys could print it out and take to the dealer so they can fix it correctly. It involves replacing an engine wire harness and ground point relocation.

Would you please e-mail me a copy at [email protected]

·
Registered
20 Posts
My 04 3.4L Tacoma sometimes just keeps turning over and will not start until I turn the key to the off position and turn it forward again. Is this fix for this? Thanks, Bob

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
BOOBANELLI21 said:

Sweet, finally a TSB. I'm sure the fine sons of bitches at Toyota Canada will see fit to NOT apply this north of the border, just like the dash rattle one.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Scooby do said:
My 04 3.4L Tacoma sometimes just keeps turning over and will not start until I turn the key to the off position and turn it forward again. Is this fix for this? Thanks, Bob
I think it will, check it out.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
mudferret said:
Sweet, finally a TSB. I'm sure the fine sons of bitches at Toyota Canada will see fit to NOT apply this north of the border, just like the dash rattle one.
How do they get away with that?

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
BOOBANELLI21 said:
How do they get away with that?
Not sure, I called the Toyota Canada tech line one day and told them that there was a TSB in the US for the dash rattle and they said that it only applied to Tacomas built to US specs. I laughed and told them that every Canuck Tacoma is built to Cali specs but we don't have the chrome badging on the tail gate. I love my Toyota, but I hate the attitude that Toyota has at the corporate level.

·
Registered
216 Posts
This is nonsense. Still no one has actually hosted it.

Send a copy to [email protected] and I *will* have it hosted in 24 hours (going to Clear Creek tomorrow all day, so unless it shows up in the next 45 minutes, no dice).

Sheesh

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
obscurotron said:
This is nonsense. Still no one has actually hosted it.

Send a copy to [email protected] and I *will* have it hosted in 24 hours (going to Clear Creek tomorrow all day, so unless it shows up in the next 45 minutes, no dice).

Sheesh
Thanks a ton for hosting it, makes things easier.

TO EVERYONE: Use the link when it's posted up. :D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts