TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought a 03 v8 4runner, was going to do all pro's full front and rear kit, with the upper control arms, walker coilovers, rear springs, walker evans remote res. shocks and upper and lower rear links. anybody running this kit, or set up on a runner?

·
Registered
230 Posts
i just bought a 03 v8 4runner, was going to do all pro's full front and rear kit, with the upper control arms, walker coilovers, rear springs, walker evans remote res. shocks and upper and lower rear links. anybody running this kit, or set up on a runner?
I'm in the midst of doing a Total Choas LT kit for the front with dual 2.5 Racerunner shocks w/ remote res. The service I have received from both of these companies so far has been top of the line. In regards to air shocks, no body makes a better air shock then Racerunner bottom line/no question. As far as coil overs go, what color do you like? Blue, go with kings; red, go with Racerunner. ect ect. If you don't care about the color then call Brian Skipper at Swayaway/Racerunner, he is a top notch guy and I would recommend everyone to his company. Tell him the Chaplain sent ya.

Steve

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i wanted to do same kit just couldnt cough up the green stuff. i got my all pro kit on im pretty happy with it but its by no means a LT kit:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts