TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sure you guys are tired of this posting but.......I own an '03 tacoma 2Wd that is not a prerunner. I am tired of being the same height of the little car beside me. I can't afford to trade it in for a pre-runner, but would ove to lift it a few inches. Can someone direct me to a link or something with information about this. Thank you.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Brownie said:
I am sure you guys are tired of this posting but.......I own an '03 tacoma 2Wd that is not a prerunner. I am tired of being the same height of the little car beside me. I can't afford to trade it in for a pre-runner, but would ove to lift it a few inches. Can someone direct me to a link or something with information about this. Thank you.
If your truck is 5-lug, fabtech makes a lift for it. If it is 6-lug, you can get any one of the spacer lifts or coilovers. It sounds like it is a mini(5-lug) so here is the website http://www.fabtechmotorsports.com/

·
Going John Galt
31,844 Posts
Brownie said:
yup, Fabtec has the only lift I've ever heard of or seen for the mini.
you might check with customtacos.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts