TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

2003 Toyota V6 "SUPERCHARGED"
I am selling my 2003 TRD Supercharged Toyota Tacoma extra cab. Due to new bigger truck.

Silver in color.
10,000 miles yes only 10k
Line X bed liner
never crashed so title is clean. Truck is clean with no dents.
Supercharger is under full powertrain warranty.
Also Has TRD headers
And URD fuel upgrade
tailgate extender
hood deflector
silverstar headlight bulbs ( just installed last week )
Fog lights
K&N filter
Mobil 1 oil used and changed every 3000
Keyless entry
Never off road
Deck plate mod
Also have a 99 airbox with Supra MAF not yet installed.
Stainless steral bung not yet installed.
Extended warranty.

Located in Northen Cal.

Asking $21,700 obo

·
Registered
169 Posts
Noid said:
It says OBO. Someone give some feedback here. Too high, not enough info?
It says OR BEST OFFER , as for the info, there is plenty. And as for the price, its what its worth to you.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
just an FYI....i've heard the deckplate mod will void the trucks warrenty...so you might want to confrim with the dealer if they will still cover it under the warrenty..and make them sign a peice of paper or something...If you already didn't do so...

·
Registered
347 Posts
I think it looks like a great truck, but unfortunately as I have learned in the past, perfomance mods dont really raise the value of you vehicle and in some cases may drop it. If I were you, I would take everything off the truck sell it seperately and sell the truck stock. You could probably even get more than your asking once everything is off and sold seperately. Sell the truck for say 19-20k then you should have no trouble making the other 4+ plus on your aftermarket parts. Even with all that stuff on I am not sure your going to get over bluebook (KBB and edmunds for our trucks are about 19K for perfect condition sold privately)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
04RedLobster said:
just an FYI....i've heard the deckplate mod will void the trucks warrenty...so you might want to confrim with the dealer if they will still cover it under the warrenty..and make them sign a peice of paper or something...If you already didn't do so...
Dealer/Service writer and the shop foreman told me that as long as did not go into the motor I would be fine.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
TuRD03 said:
I think it looks like a great truck, but unfortunately as I have learned in the past, perfomance mods dont really raise the value of you vehicle and in some cases may drop it. If I were you, I would take everything off the truck sell it seperately and sell the truck stock. You could probably even get more than your asking once everything is off and sold seperately. Sell the truck for say 19-20k then you should have no trouble making the other 4+ plus on your aftermarket parts. Even with all that stuff on I am not sure your going to get over bluebook (KBB and edmunds for our trucks are about 19K for perfect condition sold privately)
It's getting there. I have had a request for the SC and the URD. It may come down to this. I will wait a couple of weeks and see what happens.

P>S> Price drop to $21.7

·
Registered
598 Posts
I would definitely sell the SC and URD mods for cash then sell the truck for blue book.

Kelly Blue Book on your truck in "excellent" condition is $20,335.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
O.K. $21.7 is the lowest I can go. For my own piece of mind. The truck will be tuned by Brian (URD) befofore or after someone buys it at my cost. The reason why I am doing this is because I have to know that the truck is tuned perfectly before it goes. And I wanna see how she runs with Supra MAF.

·
Registered
24 Posts
deck mod?

what does the deck mod consist of im curious i've never heard of it does it give better peformance, gas mileage etc. let me know e-mail or pm me. :D thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts