TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, this time it's for real!

Im selling the red rocket and getting something bigger. Tired of having to borrow my wifes 4runner or my dad's truck to haul my 4 wheeler everywhere. Planning to get rid of the Taco and buy either a newer tacoma (05-07) or F-150/F-250 and get some kind of trail rig. If anyone can put the word out for me I would appreciate it. I MIGHT consider parting out some of the stuff for the right price. Otherwise it goes as it sits for $17,500

2003 Tacoma 4X4
SAWS, Custom Leafs, 4 Crawler 2" body
Snorkle, Sliders, front/rear bumpers, winch, bed bar, tool box
grey wire mod, black steel wheels, 285-75 tires, etc...

PM me for the full list and pictures

·
Premium Member
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Carlos, clear out your PM's

Purity, you go PM

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Thinking about parting out the truck on the whole, or just some aftermarket parts?

·
Premium Member
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just the aftermarket stuff. the truck itself is in great condition. If I am forced to trade it in I wont get shit for the aftermarket stuff and would just as soon pass on the good fortune to some of the guys here on the board instead of making some salesman rich by being sleezy

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
They have been cleared. PM'd you back, beeotch!!

·
Premium Member
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
EVERYONE wants the winch. if'n I do decide to let it go here is the deal. I paid right at 575 and used it 2 times. Whoever is willing to pay the most for it can take possession of it if I cannot sell the truck outright as it sits

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
I bet you feel like a slut right now :) Everyone wants something that YOU have :D

Bump for your sale. PM'd you back.

·
Premium Member
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
can I have your carpet too?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts