TTORA Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Loaded - 6 speed, Black with Black Leather Interior, A/C, Power Steering, Power Window and Door Locks, Tilt Wheel, Cruise Control, Dual Catback Exhaust & Cold Air Induction, Kenwood MP3 player - SIRIUS Satallite ready.

Only 21,000 miles.

$15,500 OBO

Located in Phoenix, AZ. Willing to drive up to 150 miles to deliver.

If interested, please call Gail 480-365-2276 Work or 480-451-1440 Home.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
162 Posts
4xClover said:
Loaded - 6 speed, Black with Black Leather Interior, A/C, Power Steering, Power Window and Door Locks, Tilt Wheel, Cruise Control, Dual Catback Exhaust & Cold Air Induction, Kenwood MP3 player - SIRIUS Satallite ready.

Only 21,000 miles.

$15,500 OBO

Located in Phoenix, AZ. Willing to drive up to 150 miles to deliver.

If interested, please call Gail 480-365-2276 Work or 480-451-1440 Home.
it's a hyundia, and you want how much?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jayotto4 said:
it's a hyundia, and you want how much?
You drive a Tacoma, yet you are still such a tool. Must make you feel like such a big man to reply with such a lame ass comment - of course, you were probably just trying to increase your post count - fuckstick. :flipoff1:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
162 Posts
4xClover said:
You drive a Tacoma, yet you are still such a tool. Must make you feel like such a big man to reply with such a lame ass comment - of course, you were probably just trying to increase your post count - fuckstick. :flipoff1:
Whoa!!! back off buddy. Yes I made a crack at the tiburon. but take it easy. As far as post count(who gives 2 peices of donkey dung) I personally think I caught you an a bad day or in a bad mood. I bust on people about driving any type of vehicle. Get over it and move on to more important issues in life rather than complain about some guys stupid comment that you just got angry over and probably increased your chances of a heart attack. Some People don't realize that we stur over the littlest things and get pissed but yet we don't get pissed off at this lovely country of ours that has been raping us of our freedoms since day one little bid at a time and you don't send a nasty email to the President.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jayotto4 said:
Whoa!!! back off buddy. Yes I made a crack at the tiburon. but take it easy. As far as post count(who gives 2 peices of donkey dung) I personally think I caught you an a bad day or in a bad mood. I bust on people about driving any type of vehicle. Get over it and move on to more important issues in life rather than complain about some guys stupid comment that you just got angry over and probably increased your chances of a heart attack. Some People don't realize that we stur over the littlest things and get pissed but yet we don't get pissed off at this lovely country of ours that has been raping us of our freedoms since day one little bid at a time and you don't send a nasty email to the President.
You didn't catch me on a bad day, you just pissed me off with your bullshit, childish comment...that's all, nothing more. If you want to preach, go to church!

If it makes a difference to you (I would be surprised if it did) this is my brother's vehicle that we are trying to sell since he is in the Marines fighting for our freedoms that you say we are being raped over - if you hate this country so much, get the fuck out!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
162 Posts
4xClover said:
You didn't catch me on a bad day, you just pissed me off with your bullshit, childish comment...that's all, nothing more. If you want to preach, go to church!

If it makes a difference to you (I would be surprised if it did) this is my brother's vehicle that we are trying to sell since he is in the Marines fighting for our freedoms that you say we are being raped over - if you hate this country so much, get the fuck out!
Sorry to hear about your brother being over there. But take a minute and ask your sel why Bush sent us over to iraq. Werent we soposed to be ther because of Weapons of mass destruction? We did not find any but we are still there anyway? I say bring every one of our soldiers home hopfully in one solid safe peice and let the iraqi people fend for them selves. I have a close friend who has been over there and now he has a newborn and just got the call saying he is going back over for at least a year. I don't hate this country, I just hate the lies and corruption. And I think the same about the church.
Another question. What freedom of ours are we fighting for over there?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jayotto4 said:
Sorry to hear about your brother being over there. But take a minute and ask your sel why Bush sent us over to iraq. Werent we soposed to be ther because of Weapons of mass destruction? We did not find any but we are still there anyway? I say bring every one of our soldiers home hopfully in one solid safe peice and let the iraqi people fend for them selves. I have a close friend who has been over there and now he has a newborn and just got the call saying he is going back over for at least a year. I don't hate this country, I just hate the lies and corruption. And I think the same about the church.
Another question. What freedom of ours are we fighting for over there?
No need to apologize for my brother - he choose the Marine Corps. I am not going to get into a political discussion with you on this thread. You have your thoughts and I have mine - that's what makes this country great - end of discussion.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top