TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i have a 03 tacoma auto 4wd 5vz
have had nothing but problems with the throttle body and harness breaks.. SOO scored a harness, ecu, lower and upper intake with throttle body so we can go back in time a bit where things actually worked.. but i have come to a cross road.. i have 3 plugs that dont plug in and i believe this is were my problem is being i do not have spark.. im guessing i need to repin these? some direction on this would be great for all you guys that do swaps.. Thank you

Attachments

·
Administrator
95.5 Tacoma
18,396 Posts
Sounds like you don't have the complete harness. You'll need a wiring diagram for both 2003 and 2000 to figure out how to solve this problem.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the complete engine harness from a 00... trying to put it in to the 03.. problem is the 3 plugs that plug in to the dash harness im presuming do not match up.. the 4 plugs on the ecu were just fine and worked being i got the correct ecu with the harness.. i would love to find the pin outs but i have not had anuy luck on that

·
Administrator
95.5 Tacoma
18,396 Posts
I have the complete engine harness from a 00... trying to put it in to the 03.. problem is the 3 plugs that plug in to the dash harness im presuming do not match up.. the 4 plugs on the ecu were just fine and worked being i got the correct ecu with the harness.. i would love to find the pin outs but i have not had anuy luck on that
I've got them both.

Attachments

·
Administrator
95.5 Tacoma
18,396 Posts
You might need more info. That was just a couple pages of each. Let me know if you need any additional info.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts