TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so ive been saving my pennies and was going to trade in 03 tundra on an new FJ. but then i really started looking at the 2004ish 4 runners, i found one with 40k miles on it and its a v8 4x4 sport. with trade i should have about 5k$ after wards wich would do lift, tires and one arb. what do you guys think should i do it or wait and get an fj and wheel it stock for awhile?

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Thats a great find if i were you id buy the 4Runner. They are great vehicles but it depends if you are going to be happy with or after a couple of months you decide you really wanted the fj. Can't go wrong with either of them, good luck on the decision.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Buy the 4runner, get the rear locker, and lift it with ome and slap on 33s sliders and skids...Or at least thats what i wanna do:D

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bought a charcoal gray 04 runner last night, have about 5500$ cash to spend. gonna order the all pro complete front rear & kit, front fenders, and some 35's this week!!:D
probably do a 1.5" roger brown body lift also. i wanna build it alot like the green one on chaosedition.com

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Congrats

1 - 6 of 6 Posts