TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
:deadhors: :deadhors: :deadhors: :deadhors: :deadhors: :deadhors: :deadhors: :deadhors: :deadhors: :deadhors: :deadhors: :deadhors: :deadhors: :deadhors: :deadhors: :deadhors: :deadhors: :deadhors: :deadhors: :deadhors: :deadhors: :deadhors: :deadhors: :deadhors: :deadhors: :deadhors: :suicide:

·
Registered
444 Posts
konataco said:
thats what i figured
~aloha konataco
gotta be little bit more specific. what kind of truck, what you plan on doing with it, what kind of budget.... the more specifics the better.

the forum also has a search function on the top of the page. it might also be helpful if you just kind of cruise around the older posts to get some background info - a starting off point.

if you plan on lifting your truck really high and running 12" wide rims and 31" boggers (or something like that), be prepared for more sh!t. there are some forum members who LOVE to hate on hawaii-built trucks. most members here are really cool though. just do the homework before posting questions first.

hope you stick around. there are a few of us islanders around here...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mahalo for the reply

Nah I had more listed but just as I figured someone quickly shut down my post so I basically deleted it. I read around but couldn't find any specific info for my situation so I posted but it's cool. Bums me out though I thought I could get some specific info instead of just guessing what to do off other members posts. Defeats the purpose of a forum if you ask me.

shoots I'll just stick to surfing

mahalo

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
konataco said:
Nah I had more listed but just as I figured someone quickly shut down my post so I basically deleted it. I read around but couldn't find any specific info for my situation so I posted but it's cool. Bums me out though I thought I could get some specific info instead of just guessing what to do off other members posts. Defeats the purpose of a forum if you ask me.

mahalo
We would just be guessing as well as to what lift you need. There are so many to choose from the waters are pretty mucky. Post up your Ideas and what you will be doing with the truck and folks normally are willing to help you tweak things in. I am going to be lifting some time here soon and decided to go with SAW's 2.0" coil overs and ome leafs in the rear.

I read your post the other day and didn't get around to replying.

·
Registered
444 Posts
konataco said:

mahalo
winter is pau already - no'mo swells! ulua season is coming up. better beef the truck up for getting down to the beach and putting it to the lead.

there are choke really cool posters here. just gotta be a little bit more paitent with the folks who are up to putting people down.

~aloha~

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Oh hey look, I have an 04. Oh and it's lifted. Oh and I decided on my lift by SEARCHING HERE for several days. Then I took some time off, then I came back, searched some more and came to the same conclusion I had before.

Same truck, same situation, same topic, different level of laziness (or lack thereof). Now if you want a big jacked up POS, then get you a bracket lift and some wheel spacers and be done with it. Otherwise, if you want a real rig, do a little research ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts