TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Complete (from actuator back) E brake cable. Its in decent condition.. cable has no frays.. just missing a guide braket and teh others might be slightly bent, but it will definatley work:) 20$ SOLD

Stock Radiator overflow bottle with cap. 5$

Stock Ashtray assembly. (black) 10$ SOLD

Window washer fluid reservoir. no electronics or cap.. just the bottle itself. FREE

·
Registered
162 Posts
Any Idea if this will fit an extended cab?
Thanks!
Dan

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MyBlueTacoma said:
Any Idea if this will fit an extended cab?
Thanks!
Dan
The Ebrake cable?

I would imagine it would if you are 95.5. Xtracabs and double cabs are same wheel base as far as I know.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Would it be a pain to take a tape measure to it? Also, is it in pretty good shape? Mine failed because the rubber boots deteriorated and water gets in and freezes now. If it's close and in good shape, I'll paypal the money ASAP.
Thanks!
Dan

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MyBlueTacoma said:
Would it be a pain to take a tape measure to it? Also, is it in pretty good shape? Mine failed because the rubber boots deteriorated and water gets in and freezes now. If it's close and in good shape, I'll paypal the money ASAP.
Thanks!
Dan

I dont mind taking a measurement. I know the peices (cable) going to each drum will be the same.. so from that junction where they split forward to the end of the cable screw adjust for the actuator?

I will also inspect real close but I believe it to be in great shape.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Pm'ed you

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MyBlueTacoma said:
Pm'ed you

I pmed ya back with the info.. did ya get it??? if not. its 106" inches long from top of adjustment screw at the actuator to the end of the plastic sheathing becomes the boot on the back of the axle.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Thanks for measuring it! I'll take it. What's shipping to 07834? I'll PayPal ya immediately.
Take care,
Dan

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
MyBlueTacoma said:
Thanks for measuring it! I'll take it. What's shipping to 07834? I'll PayPal ya immediately.
Take care,
Dan

Ill get ya a total tomorrow night. Ive been doing a bumper addition on the rear and am just beat. I wont be able to ship till monday anyways. ThankS!! :)

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
MyBlueTacoma said:
Take care,
Dan

PM SENT.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts