TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 04 4x4 trd and i plan on lifting and runnin some 33's. i want a 15" rim and i know the wheelers rims will fit but im not a fan of steelies, so are there any alloy rims that anyone knows of that will fit? thanks for any help.

Billy

·
Registered
223 Posts
Eagle 589 15x8s and american racing nitro 15x8s both fit on my 01 without rubbing the brakes. I believe most weld rims will work also. Find a rim that you like and have it test fitted.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
tufftaco2k4 said:
does your truck have abs??
In 2003 and on, ABS was standard on EVERY tacoma. Funny. Pain to find before that. And now standard.

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
mickey thompson classic II's and Classic Locks fit as well

·
Registered
51 Posts
tufftaco2k4 said:
i have a 04 4x4 trd and i plan on lifting and runnin some 33's. i want a 15" rim and i know the wheelers rims will fit but im not a fan of steelies, so are there any alloy rims that anyone knows of that will fit? thanks for any help.

Billy
I have 15x10 welds that fit on my '04 without any problems.

·
Registered
340 Posts
tufftaco2k4 said:

Billy
My Xtreme Alloys 1869 (aka ProComp wheels) fit just fine. The fakelock version (1879?) should also fit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
elgecko
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing