TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
File posting

Can anyone tell me how to post a "zip" file to the site? I tried earlier and it was too large. Any ideas on how I can do this?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will try that. Stand By one.

·
Registered
229 Posts
try this - entire cd link

LINK

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
wicked2007 said:
try this - entire cd link

LINK

Cool, thanks for posting that link...now I only have 1 hr left to download the 300Megs. :eek: .frigging verizon DSL appears to have slowed to about 90kps since I told the Verizon guy at my door I like paying $15/month for dsl an did not wanna upgrade to FIOS

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
It took over an hour to download (crappy verizon dsl)..but well worth the time..burned it to CD. The files I looked at look great..THANKS for posting the link!! Saved a ton of money over buying the FSM and now can just take the old laptop out as my FSM...

·
Registered
200 Posts
Good job! Anyone have the 1999 Tacoma FSM? :D

·
Registered
53 Posts
How do you open an .iso file?

·
Registered
200 Posts
UltraISO or burn the image with Nero.

·
Registered
717 Posts
i burned my copy onto a cd and can view it from there. is there anyone that has the same thing for the previous generation tacomas?

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Sisyphus said:
Its gotta be the server. My connection at work normally flys compared to what its giving me.
Server connection is top notch on cable here. Way fast.

Thanks for the link wicked2007!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Thanks for the link. Just in time since I was needing some of the info on these.

·
Going John Galt
31,843 Posts
NorCalTRD said:
burned my copy onto a cd and can view it from there. is there anyone that has the same thing for the previous generation tacomas?
Ok, downloaded the link and burned a copy to CD...still can't view it :confused:

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Grease said:
Using the NERO programs....

Use the BURN IMAGE TO DISC tab.

Then it will work.

I have Nero, but not that tab??? And .iso doesnt appear to be a supported file??

·
Registered
39 Posts
do you have a newer version of nero? it may also be in the copy disk, or duplicate, whatever nero says, i dont have it installed on this computer.........

·
Registered
407 Posts
ah64id said:
getting closer.... thanks for the help... now to find a blank CD around here :D
I feel your pain, my brother....

Grease said:
Using the NERO programs....

Use the BURN IMAGE TO DISC tab.

Then it will work.
I've got it, I've added .iso to my associated file/folder types, and I've run isobuster. All I've successfully retrieved from a half dozen read only discs are the index/descriptor pages. I downloaded with firefox to begin with and the download manager added firefox tags to each link on the index page making them unretrievable ("file not found"). As I type I'm downloading the files over again out of IE7.0.

Seems like I'm sacrificing too much of my life hanging in there with this. I need serious geek help.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts