TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am undecided about whether to purchase the Toyota large cargo box (toolbox). I would like to see it on a 05/06 Tacoma DC before I buy it. Could someone post some pics (preferably side and rear view shots). Thanks!

·
Registered
1,181 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Read my post dickhead...I want to see pics of this box on a Double Cab! Not a pick of a plain Jane Tacoma with a damn tire stuck in front of the box!

·
Registered
56 Posts
:xpopcorn: :xpopcorn: :xpopcorn: :xpopcorn: :xpopcorn: :xpopcorn:

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
mandy said:
Read my post dickhead...I want to see pics of this box on a Double Cab! Not a pick of a plain Jane Tacoma with a damn tire stuck in front of the box!
Did you read his first post dickhead?

"I havent seen alot of tool boxes in 05-06 Tacoma's so...
I'd like to see what you guys have or prefer and why so, please post up those pics! Also, please include info such as brand, model, part#, price, etc,

I'm specifically interested in 05 DOUBLECAB SHORT BED TOOLBOXES!"

Think about it for two seconds... The question has already been asked. Why not post your question in an already existing thread??? I was being polite to you, but if you want to be a cum guzzling queen, by all means go ahead :flipoff2: Im sure people will be standing in line to help you out :rolleyes:

·
Registered
332 Posts
haha noob :xpopcorn: :thumbs: :xpopcorn:

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
mandy said:
I am undecided about whether to purchase the Toyota large cargo box (toolbox). I would like to see it on a 05/06 Tacoma DC before I buy it. Could someone post some pics (preferably side and rear view shots). Thanks!
Mandy:
The Toyota accessories brochure has got a pretty good picture of it installed in a truck. I looked at it and thought for the money you would be getting ripped off. But that is just my opinion. Just an FYI, calling someone a dickhead on your second post is not gonna help you much. This site is great for offering help as long as you keep your cool... :newbie:
The search engine does work pretty good, try it you might find what you are looking for or do a google image search. Good luck with your new truck...

C

·
0 Posts
mandy said:
Ah, that would be my truck, you fucking noob. Plain Jane, eh? Come out to Texas and lets play follow the leader.

What the hell does a tool box have to do with 4x4 tech. My tool box does not do anything for me on the trail, but it does carry my recovery equipment, tools etc. :rolleyes:

I cant take it anymore. This damn 05+ folder is full of stupid questions, crap, nobody takes the time to read anything. I would rather just be out wheeling!

http://s106.photobucket.com/albums/m258/mmccurdy35/2006 ICBM/

·
Registered
1,340 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
mandy said:
Mandy, I learned here a long time ago not to burn bridges, slow down with the harsh attitude and listen to people here. I will help and I am not a "dickhead" trucks.about.com/library/photo/bl_05_tacoma_gal22.htm - 24k -

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
cedarbarn said:
I cant take it anymore. This damn 05+ folder is full of stupid questions, crap, nobody takes the time to read anything. I would rather just be out wheeling!
x2

Then when you try to point people in the right direction they get all pissy. The search button really works wonders. It answers 95% of my questions on a regular basis. I'm a few more threads away from going crazy. This might as well be the newbie tech folder... what color neon lights did you put under your ride, how much should I pay for a truck, I just joined the forum today, who makes the loudest exhaust, tell me how to mod my truck, I just ordered a spacer lift hooray for me, what type of 15" subwoofer do you have, pics of me in a parking lot (hooray again), check out my bling 20s, what brand exhaust tip should I buy, where can I buy the cheapest (X), what fog lights have the most chrome... and the list goes on and on and on :mad: :mad:

I want to see some serious offroad fabrication around here. Stop babying your shit and HAMMER DOWN! (not aimed at you cedarbarn)

·
Registered
332 Posts
and the culmination of the search natzi Sisyphus lol jk but i do agree with eveyone... gotta love noobs

·
Registered
315 Posts
Sisyphus said:
I want to see some serious offroad fabrication around here. Stop babying your shit and HAMMER DOWN! (not aimed at you cedarbarn)
X2 I swear every wheeling scatch on my 05 has added at least an inch. to my pecker :D (and i am fabing a rear bumper once my welder gets hooked up :welder: )

·
Registered
192 Posts
I keep PMing this mystical "SearchButton" with all kinds of questions, but he's not answering.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts