TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was on DMZ's site and I saw this truck and I was all WTF? I guess I will have to get on the ball and get my rear end set up. Check this out. Pretty clean work.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Looks like it's still not spring under. What's the point of having a bed cage if you can put fit the shocks in the fenders when it's not spring under? Does it get more travel?

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Very nice and one clean build.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Looks good, but to bad DMZ didn't post pics of how close the bump stops are to the leafs... I was there when when it was just finished, and it had about 1" max of clearance before the air bumps hit the leafs... Poor Measurements :welder: you could here them hitting just going down the driveway lol.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Looks good, but to bad DMZ didn't post pics of how close the bump stops are to the leafs... I was there when when it was just finished, and it had about 1" max of clearance before the air bumps hit the leafs... Poor Measurements :welder: you could here them hitting just going down the driveway lol.
I don't doubt that. I hear mine hit everytime i hit a bump on the road and I got about 2-3".

·
Registered
74 Posts
I was only able to get 2 fingers between the bump and springs... I guess I have 1 1/2 inch thick fingers lol... When Tim was washing the truck, I said what happend... he said "I [email protected]#%ed up" lol Not bashing DMZ, as he did most of my truck. But I will never take my truck there again...I have a pic that I snapped with my cell phone that I will post up later. Nice truck thou, Jeff better get on the ball lol

·
Registered
492 Posts
I was only able to get 2 fingers between the bump and springs... I guess I have 1 1/2 inch thick fingers lol... When Tim was washing the truck, I said what happend... he said "I [email protected]#%ed up" lol Not bashing DMZ, as he did most of my truck. But I will never take my truck there again...I have a pic that I snapped with my cell phone that I will post up later. Nice truck thou, Jeff better get on the ball lol
Why didn't they fix it? Is there enough room to bring the air bumps higher? How much space does Jeff have before he contacts the air bumps?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Why didn't they fix it? Is there enough room to bring the air bumps higher? How much space does Jeff have before he contacts the air bumps?
Tim Didn't fix it, as the guy was already one his way to pick it up... Jeff has about 3 inchs before it hits the air bumps. Not sure what went wrong on the other one lol. I believe Tim told him to put in a 3" bump instead of the 4" that was bought for it.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Hey Jeff or Pedro I was wondering if it was a good idea to do the rear long travel first before I do the front or is this a stupid question thanx. I ask because my deaver 10 pack and hoes bottom out very easily.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Hey Jeff or Pedro I was wondering if it was a good idea to do the rear long travel first before I do the front or is this a stupid question thanx. I ask because my deaver 10 pack and hoes bottom out very easily.
ask drabnor, hes got dhoes and a bedcage with bypasses in the rear

yeah jeff i thought that was your truck....i was like "100% bedspace my ass!" hahaha dont worry is your turn now.....do it!!!!!

ask for the truck...ive seen it around Crowntown (corona haha)...it has a Chaosfab.com sticker on the rocker panels.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What ever floats yer boat or I mean truck. I say go for it then you will notice that the front is not keeping up and then you will want some sick susp in the front. Do dat chit!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Thanx guys i will start looking into this then. One more question what does that bed cage with those foxes gonna run.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts