TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any updates on the 05 cabin bolt/suspension noise? I'm at about 2300 miles and it just started in mine. It does kind of sound like ping pong balls on the driver side. Mine actually sounds like it is coming from inside the seatbelt housing, but not sure. :( BTW...Love the truck!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm having the same problem too. I took it to 2 stealerships already and their famous line, "it's normal", was said. So I talked to toyota central and they said that I will be hearing from a arbitrator to experience what i'm and other taco owners are experiencing.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Mine does it too, did it a lot when it was brand new. I'm at 4200 miles and I hardly ever hear it now. But it did seem to only do it when it was well below freezing, and it's warming up. I'll ask about it when I visit my dealer about their sorry excuse for a tow hook. I posted about that last week, ripped the loop off the frame. Other than those 2 things I love the truck.

·
Registered
552 Posts
WVTACO, It must be that it just wants to climb some of our mountains and have some fun, Lol. Hope you get it figured out. I sure like the looks of the new one's. Good luck, Mike ( Clay County, WV )

1 - 7 of 7 Posts