Interior is CLEAN!!!!!

EXTERIOR:

DeMello SPONSORED TRUCK

Front Bumper

Skid Plate

Sliders

Bed Bar with Dust, and Bed Light

Rear Bumper with Trailer Hitch connection, and 2 D Shackle Points
(We tow our pop up trailer with this bumper......3800 pounds full!

Cooper Discovery STT 285-75-16's, Full size spair (BFG AT)

4 Rock Lights. 2 in front of the front wheels, 2 in front of the rear wheels

3 Hella 500's with 100 watt bulbs

Blue Sea Fuse block for wiring to:

CB
Bed Bar Lights
Rock Lights
Hella 500's

SUSPENSION:

Donahoe Racing Coilovers
Wheel Spacers up front to clear the big tires
Deaver 10 pack leafs
Bilstein 5100 series shocks

The rear Diff was just replaced due to the 05 ring gear issue. It has about 8 miles on the new one.

The Truck has a few scratches and dings, but is clean!

ASKING................$24,000, o.b.o.!!!!

PM me if you want to hear anything else, or want pics of something else on the truck!!

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BUMP for a NICE truck! Looks like we'll see the FJ in the shop soon hua? Probably sooner than your POS.
getting the final bugs worked out on the axle right now sir. It will be there sooooooonnnn

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
Keep telling yourself that. What about steering box, coils/shocks, new bumpers, sliders, skid plate, drive shafts, rear gears, brake lines, tires, brackets...

:flipoff1:

Oh yeah... this forsale thread is about Oceans nice 05 you are selling! BUMP!

·
Registered
967 Posts
Keep telling yourself that. What about steering box, coils/shocks, new bumpers, sliders, skid plate, drive shafts, rear gears, brake lines, tires, brackets...

:flipoff1:

Oh yeah... this forsale thread is about Oceans nice 05 you are selling! BUMP!
Maybe he will just trade Ocean's truck for all the SAC crap he needs for the 04!

·
Registered
153 Posts
hmmm

the same rig that is in your avatar :D
Im almost tempted to offer you my FJ for a trade, I miss my double cab 06 Taco, that looked quite a bit like your Taco. What do you not like about your Taco and what to you want an FJ for? Im just curious if your dislikes or likes ar the same as mine. I miss the 4 doors and the general truck look, I dont miss the length of my Taco though or the heavy Demello front bumper, although it looks super nice. I wonder why you need the wheel spacers, I had 285 mtrs and donahoes up front with no rubbing. Do you already have the FJ?

Heres my old rig..

And now...

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Im almost tempted to offer you my FJ for a trade, I miss my double cab 06 Taco, that looked quite a bit like your Taco. What do you not like about your Taco and what to you want an FJ for? Im just curious if your dislikes or likes ar the same as mine. I miss the 4 doors and the general truck look, I dont miss the length of my Taco though or the heavy Demello front bumper, although it looks super nice. I wonder why you need the wheel spacers, I had 285 mtrs and donahoes up front with no rubbing. Do you already have the FJ?

Heres my old rig..

And now...
It is a great truck, don't get me wrong. The wife likes the SUV feel better than the truck. She really wants a Runner, but the FJ is more practical. As far as the rubbing, the tires were rubbing on the UCA pretty nice when we would air down to 12-14 psi, and I couldn't stand the frame rub with the MT's. Also, the truck is too long for the stuff we take it on. The FJ does better on the same trails we took the Tacoma on. (I want to start over too :D)

·
Registered
967 Posts
:bump:

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Darrin, i never doubted you had a nice rig...but DAMN! This thing is clean as hell! I saved this thread so i can hopefully set up a wiring job this clean on my DC when i get it!

nice man...

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Darrin, i never doubted you had a nice rig...but DAMN! This thing is clean as hell! I saved this thread so i can hopefully set up a wiring job this clean on my DC when i get it!

nice man...
Thanks.....it is my wife's truck :D Mine is an 04 DC black beater

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Thanks.....it is my wife's truck :D Mine is an 04 DC black beater
i would shit myself if i pulled up to a light and saw a woman driving that...no offense:D . I prefer the 01-04 bdy style

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.