TTORA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been keeping these as spares, but the garage is getting crowded and I need some room so here are the parts...

Hood has been sitting in my garage but is off of my 05 tacoma, it was on the truck for 6 months before I switched it out. This is the Hood with no scoop. No dings or dents, couple of tiny pit marks in paint from regular driving, otherwise damn near perfect. It is the Black Pearl paint color. Asking $250 for it.

Rear Chrome bumper is in perfect condition, also has been sitting in my garage for a while but was on the truck for only 6 months. Bumper is just the shell, no license plate lights or plastic inserts. Asking $150 for it.

Compared to dealer prices on these parts unpainted I don't think I am asking for too much.

I don't want to deal with shipping large pieces like this, so its local pick up only. I am located in La Mirada/Buena Park area, 90638 zip if you want to look up the area.

Thanks,
Viet

BUMPER IS SOLD!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
jAyRoC
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing