TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so im looking around for lift kits... and well ive only found them from Tuff Country and Revtek. Only 3 inch ones aswell. Is there anywhere else i could get a higher lift? Links would be apprichiated. I would perfer a totall of 6 inches. Would i have to go into the shop for that? I'd much rather install myself. Thanks ahead of time. ;)

running on a 05 Yota pre-runner once again.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the quick response! I called up FabTech and incase anyone else had the same question there 4wd kits work on pre-runners. thanks again :) super happy now.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I think procomp made one too? Not sure but there was another company that was in the performance products catalogue.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Do you have a rear locker on your prerunner? And how much offroading do you plan on doing? These are the things that will decide what lift you will want. If you plan of lifting it just for looks then nevermind. But there are better lifts out there that will give you much more performance since you are a prerunner.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
After all ive come to conclusion for just a 3inch. I dont do horribly to much offroading, yet i plan to start getting mroe into it once i upgrade for clearence levels mostly. No i do not have a rear locker. And its not all for looks. Some places i really need more clearence because it would suck if i beat up the new taco =\. Thanks for the imput. And btw TRDtacoma nice jump you got there. i saw a thread earlier with your prerunner jumping looks fun :)

·
Registered
233 Posts
I would recommend you do the donahoe coilovers because I recently installed some on an 05 ext cab prerunner and it looks f#cking bad ass. The truck sits alot higher than i had expected and looks like it has plenty of clearance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts