TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had called allpro about some leaf springs and thought i would inquire about a sas kit for the 05+ taco.(like for the 96-04 taco's) They told me that they are working on one for the FJ and later using that one to design one for the 05+ taco's. sounds like i might have to save up for something in the future.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Stupid FJs don't need an SAS, I need an SAS. Would save me quite money and broken IFS stuff.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Did all pro say anything else such as when the FJ kit will be ready, what axle housing they will use, etc? I was just going to do a leaf spring sas to start out.

I had called allpro about some leaf springs and thought i would inquire about a sas kit for the 05+ taco.(like for the 96-04 taco's) They told me that they are working on one for the FJ and later using that one to design one for the 05+ taco's. sounds like i might have to save up for something in the future.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Did all pro say anything else such as when the FJ kit will be ready, what axle housing they will use, etc? I was just going to do a leaf spring sas to start out.
They are using their Hybrid axle. It will be a 3-link coil-over kit that is based off their existing Tacoma kit. They did not have their axles back from Currie as of this past Tuesday, so they have not started. They did not have any plans for the rear suspension yet AFAIK. It's anyones guess as to when it will be ready.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts