TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone in the general SF bay area have their sway bar off that I could borrow for a little while? ...and possibly buy if this works ;)

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I take it you talked to aj this morning lol

I'm debating taking mine off permanently. After I test it out this week without it, I may have one for ya
yea, and your name was mentioned :p

I had a guy come over today to give me a quote on a fence and he had a '05 so I took some measurements. I think it will work but will have to play with one to be sure. It would still have to be modified as the arms heading back are too long and too wide...14" with a 48" spread...but that wouldn't be hard to deal with.:saw:

·
Registered
803 Posts
yea, and your name was mentioned :p

I had a guy come over today to give me a quote on a fence and he had a '05 so I took some measurements. I think it will work but will have to play with one to be sure. It would still have to be modified as the arms heading back are too long and too wide...14" with a 48" spread...but that wouldn't be hard to deal with.:saw:
You can have mine. I'll be up at Inch Worm on the Friday before Labour Day. It's not on the truck but I'll drag it up with me if you want it and we can meet somewhere so you can take it.

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You can have mine. I'll be up at Inch Worm on the Friday before Labour Day. It's not on the truck but I'll drag it up with me if you want it and we can meet somewhere so you can take it.
that will be too late for me...Sept.

I'll keep looking around here for one to play with.

thanks though

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
anyone in the general SF bay area have their sway bar off that I could borrow for a little while? ...and possibly buy if this works ;)
I'm not in the bay area, but I think I still have mine at the shop. I'll pm you with my number if your interested. I'll take....... $35,000.0 for it and I'll ship it for free:p. That should help pay for some of my swap J/K..... Call me if your interested.

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm not in the bay area, but I think I still have mine at the shop. I'll pm you with my number if your interested. I'll take....... $35,000.0 for it and I'll ship it for free:p. That should help pay for some of my swap J/K..... Call me if your interested.
LOL, how about 25k? :p

If I can't find one locally I might just have you ship it up here, thanks.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
803 Posts
crap...I just now saw this...did you leave it up there?
Nope, I didn't think you were interested. But I can give it to him tomorrow in Modesto after he hauls my truck 1/2 way to Fresno so I don't have to go all the way to Shingle Springs to pick it up. :D Is that excellent customer service on Jim's part or what!

Anyway, if you still want it I'll throw it in back of the Tundra right now so I don't forget it tomorrow.

p.s. I think he makes fairly regular trips to Walnut Creek to visit family as well.

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nope, I didn't think you were interested. But I can give it to him tomorrow in Modesto after he hauls my truck 1/2 way to Fresno so I don't have to go all the way to Shingle Springs to pick it up. :D Is that excellent customer service on Jim's part or what!

Anyway, if you still want it I'll throw it in back of the Tundra right now so I don't forget it tomorrow.

p.s. I think he makes fairly regular trips to Walnut Creek to visit family as well.
that would be great! I will be there on the 4th for my regear.

His dad has a Senco shop in Walnut Creek ;)

those guys have been so swamped lately I don't know where Jim found the time to haul your truck, LOL

·
Registered
803 Posts
that would be great! I will be there on the 4th for my regear.

His dad has a Senco shop in Walnut Creek ;)

those guys have been so swamped lately I don't know where Jim found the time to haul your truck, LOL
I'll throw it in the Tundra on my way out of town today.

He's hauling it over to Walnut Creek while doing other stuff, then swinging through Modesto on his way back so I can meet him and get my truck. :xozzy:

·
Registered
803 Posts
Chris,

Jim now has my old sway bar and mounting brackets whenever you get over there to retrieve them they're yours.

Jim

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Chris,

Jim now has my old sway bar and mounting brackets whenever you get over there to retrieve them they're yours.

Jim
Cool! thanks. I head up there before dawn on Monday :eek:
Clint needs to leave early so I have to get there by 7.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts