TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You are looking at the deal of lifetime. This is your opportunity to purchase these almost brand new, flawless skidplates.

I'm asking $250.00 OBO for both front and rear.
Willing to ship anywhere in the lower 48 at your cost. Located in Sacramento, CA Payment is required before I will ship. Thanks for looking.

Chris

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
nice. :D

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
If Andy passes I will take them! That is a hell of a deal!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
You are looking at the deal of lifetime. This is your opportunity to purchase these almost brand new, flawless skidplates.

Willing to ship anywhere in the lower 48 at your cost. Located in Sacramento, CA Payment is required before I will ship. Thanks for looking.

Chris

Damn those are clean I wish I was closer, one more question will these fit the older Tacomas??? :D

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
I think I can use those for my wife's Camry. I think I can make them work with some zip ties.

maybe this will bump your i trader rating...

·
Registered
478 Posts
hoerunner look in hotdeal/freebes. Someone is selling a skidplate i believe...

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hoerunner look in hotdeal/freebes. Someone is selling a skidplate i believe...
HEY! FUCK YOU! GET OUTTA MY THREAD ASSHOLE! :D

I'm trying to sell these guys!

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Damn those are clean I wish I was closer, one more question will these fit the older Tacomas??? :D
Yes, they fit even the older Tacomas. If you're ever in the Norcal area, let me know and we'll work something out.

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts

Chris
so, you'll pay me $250 to get rid of them for you? I'm game :p

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
so, you'll pay me $250 to get rid of them for you? I'm game :p
Right, you pay me $250 and you take the skid plates. Too bad you're in San Francisco though. I need a closer sale!

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts
Right, you pay me $250 and you take the skid plates. Too bad you're in San Francisco though. I need a closer sale!

no, no....you have it all wrong....YOU pay ME the $250 and I take them off your hands :D

and I only work in SF.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.