TTORA Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am not sure if anyone else around here has a new truck or could use 17" tires (if someone needed a set of 17" wheels to put the tires on I could work that out too, I have my Tacoma sport wheels and tundra wheels). Anyway, being local would make it much easier.

I have been slowly piecing together stuff to lift my truck over the last year, the problem with that is that plans change :rolleyes:

Anyway, I think I have changed my mind and want to go a different direction.

The arms were purchased early this year from another member on this board who ran them for a month before going long travel, they have been sitting in my garage ever since. These were probably only driven on 1,000 miles total.

Total Chaos 05+ UCA $350 + shipping.

The tires i bought locally. Some kid tried to put them on his lifted Colorado that his uncle bought him. The Uncle made him take the tires and lift off the same week. They are literally new, they were on the truck less than 500 miles, the lift and tires were professionally installed and aligned.

Tires are 295/70/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers
I have 4 and will take $500 for them.

I drive too much and use this truck offroad too little to justify these parts. My plan is to level the truck and put some 265/70/17's and call it a day.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts