TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 229 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this thread is going to be another work in progress thread that will be updated every so often as teh truck comes along.

I just bought the truck and got it in the form you see it here in teh first post.

Currently it has a Camburg LT kit, some 2.5s in teh front and teh rear is stick with some 2.0s

Wheels are 17X9 Micky Thompson's with Nitto TG in 295-70-17

I HAVE NEVER SEEN A USED TRUCK SO CLEAN!!!!!!

When I picked it up

Shakedown pics... had to see what worked and how well

From here the truck will be getting hacked up and getting some serious work. Im not going to post up exactly what but all I can say is that it is going to ge nice

Check back for Updates
Travis

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Well this thread is going to be another work in progress thread that will be updated every so often as teh truck comes along.

I just bought the truck and got it in the form you see it here in teh first post.

Currently it has a Camburg LT kit, some 2.5s in teh front and teh rear is stick with some 2.0s

Wheels are 17X9 Micky Thompson's with Nitto TG in 295-70-17

I HAVE NEVER SEEN A USED TRUCK SO CLEAN!!!!!!

When I picked it up

From here the truck will be getting hacked up and getting some serious work. Im not going to post up exactly what but all I can say is that it is going to ge nice

Check back for Updates
Travis
You got a hella deal. I saw that truck in person when the original owner had it. Super clean. For the price of a new Tacoma before tax you got one with LT. Dosent get better than that. I tried to replicate that bumper but mine didnt come out near as sweet.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Nice travis!

I cant believe youre the same guy from Main Divide. You werent fckin around when you said your ready to buy a Tacoma! haha

Have fun with that [email protected]

MARK

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So is your truck on like double secret probation?

I'll be waiting on the edge of my seat!
Its somthing like that, but its more so Im not 100% sure what Im doing yet so I dont want to post one thing and then do something else... nice Avatar BTW

You got a hella deal. I saw that truck in person when the original owner had it. Super clean. For the price of a new Tacoma before tax you got one with LT. Dosent get better than that. I tried to replicate that bumper but mine didnt come out near as sweet.
Well Im going to be taking this one off to build a newer stronger one and selling this one. Its all bolt up so it should be easy to sell. let me know if your interested

That truck is very nice. I just hope that it will last long enough for Travis to enjoy. He drives it like he stole it! You the man Travis!:D
Why would I buy a LT truck and not use it.... Oh YA, to get laid. Maybe Ill use it for both

cool meeting you this week Jeff, Im looking forward to seeing your truck at the next one

Nice travis!

I cant believe youre the same guy from Main Divide. You werent fckin around when you said your ready to buy a Tacoma! haha

Have fun with that [email protected]

MARK
I will, and when I get omething in my head I do it..... Im just glad I jumoed on this deal

Travis B

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
haha it was nice to see you travis i know what ur getting for your truck haha and put the video of your truck on your myspace

·
Registered
760 Posts
im usually not a fan of LT new body style tacomas... but that one looks very clean and ready to be abused :D

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well its not a suspension update but it went in the truck so here it it

I had ghetto fabed in my radio last week to make a Barstow run with TTORA last week. Today I put in my new race radio as well as my Pioneer out of my old car. The stereo suround is made by Schoche and is a great fit.

Im headed down to Mexico for teh 500 tomorrow... Im looking forward to using this thing :)

BEFORE (JBL 6 disc)

NEW SETUP

Travis

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
good shit man... im gonna miss the half assed install though.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
good shit man... im gonna miss the half assed install though.
Im just glad no one has any pics of that.... It worked for last weekend but never again

Ditch work and go to Mexico with us ! ! ! ! !

Travis

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
The install looks way more clean...my ICOM install is still half assed!

hahaha have fun in Baja....make sure to throw some dirt on your truck before you go and make it look all raggedy, or your nuvi, icom and pioneer wont be in your truck when you come back hahaaahaha

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
truck has a mean stance, very clean, and yes its driven beyond its capabilities!!! Cant wait to what you have in store for this truck Travis.

·
Registered
760 Posts
1 - 20 of 229 Posts