TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright, I will have the front coilovers (TRD) from a v6 4x4, and the rear leaf springs. the truck has 8K miles on it. I am in Phoenix ,Az. Parts will be available in the next two weeks.

$30 for the rear leafs
$75 for coilovers
$25 for ubolts and spring plates

Or, make an offer on the items you want.[/B]

I also will have four TRD alloy wheels with the air pressure monitoring sensors.
These are 16x8. Lug nuts and center caps included. Everything in mint condition.
Wheels: $150
Sensors: $250
or $375 for the package

BFG AT tires that came on the truck new. They have about 90% tread on them $150. Not sure of the size, but they are the stock size for TRD 4x4 V6 trucks. I think they are 265's. Below is a pic of the wheels and tires. I can take close ups if need be. 8K miles on tires, all street miles.

I am just putting a feeler out there, so if I am asking way too much for something then let me know. I really don't know how much this stuff costs.

·
Registered
5,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Kaistie said:
Alright, I will have the front coilovers (TRD) from a v6 4x4, and the rear leaf springs. the truck has 8K miles on it. I am in Phoenix ,Az. Parts will be available in the next two weeks.

$30 for the rear leafs SALE PENDING
$75 for coilovers SALE PENDING
$25 for ubolts and spring plates

Or, make an offer on the items you want.[/B]

I also will have four TRD alloy wheels with the air pressure monitoring sensors.
These are 16x8. Lug nuts and center caps included. Everything in mint condition.
Wheels: $150
Sensors: $250
or $375 for the package

BFG AT tires that came on the truck new. They have about 90% tread on them $150. Not sure of the size, but they are the stock size for TRD 4x4 V6 trucks. I think they are 265's. Below is a pic of the wheels and tires. I can take close ups if need be. 8K miles on tires, all street miles.

I am just putting a feeler out there, so if I am asking way too much for something then let me know. I really don't know how much this stuff costs.

I am adding the alloy 16"x8" TRD factory wheels to this pile of stuff as well.
$300 for the four of them. They are in NEW condition with no scratches or dents.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm interested in the rear leafs. I tried to send you a PM but it says that your box is full. Can you send me a PM and I'll reply with some questions?
Todd Blanset

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
twblanset
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing