TTORA Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to trade my '07 DCab 4wd for an '04 DCab 4wd.
Mine has OME suspension, '07 FJ TRD wheels, Bridgestone 265/75R16 tires and looks like this:

I'm in Georgia....

·
Registered
102 Posts
KANEMAN23 said:
Why? Are you talking even trade? I'll go buy an 04' right now and trade you, if it's even.
same here seems odd to me especially sense it an 07 maybe i could understand an 05 but that thing pretty much just left the lot

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I figured I could have a totally tricked out previous generation taco for the price of my almost bone stock '07, thats why......

wasn't that worried about bumpers, SAS, gearing, etc until I spent some time on this forum with you clowns....

wanted to get an older model and do the All-Pro SAS, another option is drive mine for 4 or 5 years then do the SAS on it...

·
Registered
86 Posts
Sounds like a good deal.
I'd take you up on that however, I don't care for the black color.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
im guessing you have all ready been to the Georgia forum??

IMO, u should wheel it as is instead of trading, and if your that serious, then SAS it in few years like you were talking about

also, where in Georgia are you from?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I may well end up driving it as-is for a few years, recovering from the original purchase price, then mod it some more....

I'm up in Alpharetta....

·
Registered
100 Posts
I kinda felt the same way since getting my Fj. I seriously would have liked to get a rig that had alot of the work done on it already. But i figure deciding what to buy, and then installing, comparing, wheeling it with different configurations will go farther to teach me than just buying a completed rig. I made my bed and now i gotta keep on wheelin it.

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts