TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
I don't know how serious you are about selling it, but you are trying to get double what they sell for on ebay. Good luck.

·
Your Rig Sucks
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pretty serious about selling it. I looked on Ebay before posting and most are going for around $80 plus shipping. Plus, on Ebay you are probably buying from some salvage yard somewhere, from someone you don't know. Maybe their cars have been sitting out in the rain and snow for a few months, uncovered ? I guarantee this thing to be MINT condition. No shit.... it's one week old, my price is negotiable, I ship UPS with tracking number, I'm a cool mutherfucker, and stop crapping on my thread umkay ???

·
Registered
808 Posts
Yeah, you are a real cool mf'er that is trying get more than a fair price. It is worth a try, but don't get all pissy because someone calls you out. I hate to see someone get ripped off.

stereo 1
stereo 2
stereo 3

In addition to these you can find them on the Scion forums for $40-$45 all day long. I don't see where your coolness is worth someone giving you another $40 for the luxury of doing business with you.

·
Registered
306 Posts
5keepers said:
Taken out of a week old car. Like new, MINT condition. $0.50 shipped obo.

hell for $0.50 i will take it, ship that bitch too me, you want your two quarters through paypal?

·
Registered
5,490 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
5keepers said:
You'd have to cover the Paypal fees of about $40.00

:flipoff2:

:D

Oh i was being serious, you might want to fix your error, $0.50 in the original post, that means 50 cents, not 50 dollars. if you want to sell it, you might want to list the price you mean.

·
Your Rig Sucks
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BadBradHaz said:
Yeah, you are a real cool mf'er that is trying get more than a fair price. It is worth a try, but don't get all pissy because someone calls you out. I hate to see someone get ripped off.

stereo 1
stereo 2
stereo 3

In addition to these you can find them on the Scion forums for $40-$45 all day long. I don't see where your coolness is worth someone giving you another $40 for the luxury of doing business with you.

Now that I finally looked at your links..... Stereos 1 and 3 sold for around $60 with shipping, 1 and 2 are from 06 models. Am I that far out of line or are you that bored to dramatize this stuff ?

·
Your Rig Sucks
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
FJAggie07 said:
Oh i was being serious, you might want to fix your error, $0.50 in the original post, that means 50 cents, not 50 dollars. if you want to sell it, you might want to list the price you mean.
That wasn't an error. I was trying to please Mr. Pickya$$ up there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts