TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am trying to find a lift kit for my new truck, but am having trouble finding a kit that doesnt require the following:

• Doesnt use blocks in the rear.
  • Doesnt require the cutting of the crossmember. (for instance Profab and Fabtech)
  • Doesnt void warranties, which is why I dont want to cut the crossmember.
  • Gives me between 3 and 6 inches

Thats all I can think of for now. If you have any suggestions please let me know.

For what it is worth it is a 07 Taco DC w/ TRD offroad package.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
449 Posts
alliedoffroad.com
donahoeracing.com
camburg.com
swayaway.com
toyteclifts.com
revteklifts.com
etc, etc, etc

I was nice, but use the search function, then ask.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I searched and got way TOO MANY hits, and most of the things i found were for 05 - 06 and wasnt sure on compatibility issues.

I was looking at tuff country, any opinions good or bad about these?

·
Registered
1,337 Posts

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
donahoe coilovers+allied spindles will be around 6" and some dakars for the rear with donahoe resi's, youre good to go.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
donahoe coilovers+allied spindles will be around 6" and some dakars for the rear with donahoe resi's, youre good to go.
If he has got the $$$$$$$ to do that. But that is your best bet right there.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
spindles wont work on a 4wd, but he didnt list prerunner or 4wd.

If you dont want to cut you are limited to about 2-3" of suspension lift. Then if you HAVE to go taller you will have to do a body lift also. The way toyota designed the front crossmemeber you cannot do a bracket lift (any susp over 3") w/out cutting. Its been that way since 95.5.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts