TTORA Forum banner

'07 Tacoma needs some muscle

2K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  ryguy 
#1 ·
My fellow 4x4 enthusiasts, i got a new Tacoma double cab 4x4 long bed and i would like to make it more serious. Both off road and power wise, while keeping it a pretty descent daily driver. I was going to go with thew TRD: cold air intake as long as the cat-back exhaust. I was also thinking of the BF Goodrich All Terrains, that way i could keep the stock wheels on there, keeping cost down as much as i could. Are there any of you guys out there with similar circumstances, if so what works and what doesn't. Very appreciative of any advise, thanks

#3 ·
Welcome to the club.

Your question is probably going to get some rather unplesant responses from the rock throwers on this board.

Try posting this up in the newbie folder. they won't flame you there, and you might get an answer or two.

#4 ·
fast frank said:
Welcome to the club.

Your question is probably going to get some rather unplesant responses from the rock throwers on this board.

Try posting this up in the newbie folder. they won't flame you there, and you might get an answer or two.

what ?! the question is in the correct forum.

to the OP. the fastest/easiest way is to go with what Gadget said.

#5 ·
sterling farms said:
My fellow 4x4 enthusiasts, i got a new Tacoma double cab 4x4 long bed and i would like to make it more serious. Both off road and power wise, while keeping it a pretty descent daily driver. I was going to go with thew TRD: cold air intake as long as the cat-back exhaust. I was also thinking of the BF Goodrich All Terrains, that way i could keep the stock wheels on there, keeping cost down as much as i could. Are there any of you guys out there with similar circumstances, if so what works and what doesn't. Very appreciative of any advise, thanks
the ONLY thing that will give you any truely noticable hp gains is Gadgets suggestion, period ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.