TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know if toyota will actually go through with this? thatll be pretty weird for toyota to offer two street specific trucks. (this and xrunner) i may be wrong but they will be the only car manufacture to do it.

·
Registered
472 Posts
I gotta admit, while that is an assload of red it still looks pretty mean....this is the first i see/hear of this so now i'd like to know also.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i would personally have this than a xrunner though, that new 5.7 engine is so fast.

·
Registered
587 Posts
It has a turbocharged V8, guy at the auto show wouldn't tell me which of the V8s it was though.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i know that it was a TRD supercharger. hp is around 400-450.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Dang that looks sweet and i dont even like street trucks. I want that body and engine with a 4x4 suspension. (and blacked out would be way meaner)

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I was at the stealership last week and I saw a single cab 07 Tundy with 20" wheels that had some suspension kit on it that looked just like that. It had the 5.7L and the 10.5" rear end with the short bed! Looked sick. If its out there next time I go I will take pics.

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
I like the front end but the bed and tailgate combined with the bumper like that just looks like too much body back there.

·
Registered
4 Posts
S10 Extreme, Silverado SS. Chevy did it first.
The truck does look promising I must admit. I don't figure it to come out though.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The truck does look promising I must admit. I don't figure it to come out though.
thank you:)

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was at the stealership last week and I saw a single cab 07 Tundy with 20" wheels that had some suspension kit on it that looked just like that. It had the 5.7L and the 10.5" rear end with the short bed! Looked sick. If its out there next time I go I will take pics.
PLEASE DO!

·
Registered
472 Posts
X2 on the pics please.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
damn thats a bamf truck if ive ever seen one...id buy it but i value 4x4 too much:) haha...plus im poor haha
but damn nice truck!!!

·
Retired
4,641 Posts
The Cyclone and Typhoon predate those trucks by over a decade, granted one was an SUV.

·
Registered
584 Posts
The Headlights and grill in my opinion look awesome. I hope they make this just so the 4wd guys can put these pieces on their trucks.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The Headlights and grill in my opinion look awesome. I hope they make this just so the 4wd guys can put these pieces on their trucks.
x2, i hate the overly chrome front end of the new tundras.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
the smoke headlights look sweet

·
Registered
401 Posts
that thing is sick, though i have a feeling it will be like the ford lightnings...where people will try to sell them for abagillion dollars in 10 years

·
Registered
138 Posts
that thing is HOWT :eek:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts