TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight I finally took my new tacoma off-road, been meaning to do so for awhile but haven't had the chance. This truck bone stock is awsome can't wait to see what it will do when i get around to some mods. I went with a buddy of mine that has an F-150 with a lift and a few other things but don't remember them all it was so funny the things that he was to afraid to go through because he had gotten stuck before my truck acted as though it was nothing. He got pissed off because he got stuck in a hole that i had just went through and i had to pull him out of it and then pull him back through on the way back out it was priceless. He said he was going tomorrow to dump his old ford and finally get a real truck to have some fun in.

·
Registered
45 Posts
yo dude I just noticed you are in covington GA, i live in Conyers. Weird

·
Registered
394 Posts
Sounds like you are liking the taco! Good choice! I am glad i never went with anything else.

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Tonight I finally took my new tacoma off-road, been meaning to do so for awhile but haven't had the chance. This truck bone stock is awsome can't wait to see what it will do when i get around to some mods. I went with a buddy of mine that has an F-150 with a lift and a few other things but don't remember them all it was so funny the things that he was to afraid to go through because he had gotten stuck before my truck acted as though it was nothing. He got pissed off because he got stuck in a hole that i had just went through and i had to pull him out of it and then pull him back through on the way back out it was priceless. He said he was going tomorrow to dump his old ford and finally get a real truck to have some fun in.
dont ya love how our light weight trucks go places a full size cant, lol. i do that shit all the time w/ my buddy aaron.he has a cj7 on 33's and my prerunner goes places his cj wont. where at in covington did yall go wheelin at?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There are some powerlines near town that have been used for years by both trucks and fourwheelers. I was actually able to go more places than he was because my truck could fit on some of the fourwheeler trails that his truck would not. It was a blast.

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
There are some powerlines near town that have been used for years by both trucks and fourwheelers. I was actually able to go more places than he was because my truck could fit on some of the fourwheeler trails that his truck would not. It was a blast.
nice. gotta love them four wheeler trails.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts