4,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ran a few FJs up to MSV and Coney Flats in celebration of a Chi-town visitor:

Most of the pics and vid are in other folks' hands, but here's a taste:

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was a little long. If I do it again (okay, when...) I'll be taking the time to hike the trail at the end of MSV to break it up and enjoy the scenery.

·
20,355 Posts
From what i read, as i have never done this trail, the hike at the end is well worth it.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Eric: What's the name of the guy that flopped his FJ a while back? We saw him driving around Steamboat all week. Colorado mountain something or other on the side of his cruiser. Looks great it's all back together except for the driver rear bumper plastic.

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep, Tony is very happy to have his rig back and he is only missing the stickers from the drivers door and the bumper plastic came off in Moab some time ago and isn't going back on :D

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Man I miss wheeling with Tony! It will be nice to see him again sometime!

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Nice pics where is MSV and coney flats at?

·
Registered
461 Posts
Nice pics where is MSV and coney flats at?
Its near Nederland, I really want to do this trail sometime. Brian (asha'man) and I were going to do it last month, but its a bit of a drive for a day trip (for us anyway). I would like to camp it before summer ends, guess I better hurry up. Look for a possible posting in the plan a trail run section, in the near future.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts