TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
No, thank you Eric (Fjcruizer) and Eric (Cotacotrd). The Erics finally met. It was a great run. Very mild but the scenery was awesome. There weren't any action shots but here are a few pics that Rachel and I took. We didn't make it to Loch Lomond today (ended up shooting for about 2 1/2 hours), but I plan on doing it before summer is over so look for it in the plan a trail run section. Once again, thanks Eric's for coming its always a great time with you guys.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Man you guys always beat me to posting pics. I had a great time with you. I need to get some sort of a CB to save me time getting in and out of the truck. This definitely wasn't a technical run but from the pics you have already posted is sure is a beautiful part of Colorado. I am definately up for a run to Loch Lamond for some hiking. That would make for a good day. I didn't get much in the way of pics but here are the best I have:

This is the only action shot I got:

Great time guys. Nice to meet another Eric. Dan hope you weren't to late getting to camp. Let's do it again soon!:thumbs:

·
Registered
461 Posts
We decided to actually sleep in the cabin this time (normally we set up tent, feels more like camping) so we still arrived early enough to roast weiners and drink some beer. Also got to test out the Aux lighting. We definately need to go again soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts