TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well for those that havent heard 09 take-over is going to be back Hot Springs, AK at Superlift ORV Park. http://www.orvpark.com/events/

Im planing on going, but Aug is a long time off still. Made reservation at the closest hotel, http://www.knightsinn.com/KnightsInn/control/home , it on 70B close to Millcreek RD. Seems like they are ~$65 a night, But they are working on a group rate.

My plan is to leave early Thursday the 6th and try to drive through in one day, and back on Monday the 10th.

1) Hagan34- Michael Hagan

IF we can sticky this that would be great. Thanks

·
20,355 Posts
Would love to go out there, but with the way everything is for me i can not give a definate yet, so i will be waiting a few months to do the hotel thing. I hope i can make it though, will be a grea time plus i have never wheeling in that part of the country.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would love to go out there, but with the way everything is for me i can not give a definate yet, so i will be waiting a few months to do the hotel thing. I hope i can make it though, will be a grea time plus i have never wheeling in that part of the country.
I went a head and made the hotel reservation, as long as you cancel by 4PM local hotel time the day before you wont be charged. Worse case I got a Double queen room, we can always split it.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Any one else going. I plan on staying at my God Parents house.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Oh come on Doug, you can make it a work related trip....we'll test our wireless internet all across the country as we drive..."can you hear me now?"...lol

I'm def almost certainly probably going.

·
20,355 Posts
I would love to go, but the way money has been it may not happen. Farm/Sedona and Moab trips are higher on my priorities list.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
I've heard stories about people resting a foot/feet on the dash when the airbag deployed. A firm kick to the forehead was the result. You were just looking out for her, safety first.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts