TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry this took so long. I uploaded the pics immediately, then got lazy creating this post. Probably because I hate formatting these properly... Oh well, enjoy :p. As always, click on any picture to get the gigantor version.

Original thread.

Had to take a picture of how the dash freakin lights up when you go wheelin in these silly modern trucks :rolleyes:

Here's the fun part, the big hill climb!! I think I took one of the harder lines, at least it seemed like it was harder because of the snow:

Thanks for the shots of mah truck Dave ;)

thefatkid's ride (good lord was it clean!!)

Here's Z's beat up ride! I still can't believe you made it with those tires... This was really the only section that gave you trouble too! (It's quite steep, but you can't really see in the pictures...

Don't try this at home kids....

Extra traction!

Sunset on the way home... t'was a beautiful day, thanks again Z for organizing it! Oh, and letting me air up and shoot da chit afterwards ;).

·
Registered
853 Posts
Great pics! Pretty damn good way to bring in the new year. Eventhough we waited around for a guy that never showed. We will have to do that again sometime.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice pics. Look like it was lots of fun
Cool pics
Thanks guys, it was a great time. Just need to drag my gf along next time so she can take pics and I can just drive ;).

Great pics! Pretty damn good way to bring in the new year. Eventhough we waited around for a guy that never showed. We will have to do that again sometime.
Yea, that was a great way to bring in the new year... Definitely should do it again sometime, Slaughterhouse is a great stocker run.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Yea, that was a great way to bring in the new year... Definitely should do it again sometime, Slaughterhouse is a great stocker run.
Hell yeah. Its a great run to kill some time, especially since its close to home.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts