TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rolled over 100k on the way home yesterday. Hopefully it'll last another few hundred thousand miles.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just wish it was $$$$ time

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
That sucks Lance !!!! That means you only have 100,000 miles left of worry free driving !! Paul
oh wow, 100,000 miles :rofl:

I remember the day before my wreck i was still on a high from the 07 event and was talking to a hottie :boobies: that had just bought her first Toyota at the Fina station down town. She was telling me she had just rolled up on 400 miles, I started laughing and told her i had about 500 miles before i rolled to 400,000. she commented on how nice my "old country truck" looked. then the VERY NEXT DAY :banghead:

·
Registered
489 Posts
I remember the day before my wreck i was still on a high from the 07 event and was talking to a hottie :boobies: that had just bought her first Toyota at the Fina station down town. She was telling me she had just rolled up on 400 miles, I started laughing and told her i had about 500 miles before i rolled to 400,000. she commented on how nice my "old country truck" looked. then the VERY NEXT DAY :banghead:
Glen, I think you should take some more medicine!!! Your dementia is coming back. :lmao:

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts