TTORA Forum banner
41 - 57 of 57 Posts
from what i've seen out here though is that the trails in AZ are on a whole other level from those in PA, rausch creek especially.... then again, I haven't gotten the chance to wheel out here yet.

One thing I can say about TG is they always send me what I ask for and in a timely manner. I ordered from Daves and was missing parts and took forever. I called Friday they never called me back. I called them back today they said they would get someone on it and they would call me back. What a surprise no one call back, and get on what? Parts were missing! Put them in a freaken box and send it to me asap. That is the last of my business they will get.

One thing I can say about TG is they always send me what I ask for and in a timely manner. I ordered from Daves and was missing parts and took forever. I called Friday they never called me back. I called them back today they said they would get someone on it and they would call me back. What a surprise no one call back, and get on what? Parts were missing! Put them in a freaken box and send it to me asap. That is the last of my business they will get.

This isnt the first I've heard of this from them.

I've had a bunch of TG stuff. Rock sliders that split open on a hit. TG joints that wore out in under a year. Brake lines that only thread in 2 thread's cause the fitting is to short. Diff gears with piss poor machining on the wear surface of the gear. Obviously they used at least 2 suppliers cause 2 set's both looked totally different. Seen first hand their slip yokes and U-joints fall apart in 1-2 trip's. Motor mounts that were metal on metal out the box. Every leaf spring I have owned from them bent and I had to ADD leafs to my front pack cause it went flat in less than a year.

Now that said I do have a TG doubler and crossmember that have had NO issue's. I also just won(thanks NTC and TG) and winch line which looks very nice. I guess I have to wait till Jordan wheel's to test it out though...

I agree with Signguy, Tg parts are for the guys that run blue/black's in double low and snap pic's and high five when they drive through a ditch. If you plan on really using your trash hard theres higher quality to be found. But what would I know, not like I'm out there wheeling:rofl:

I had a trail gear r&p and it didnt last long, was set up correct too. I got a set of gears from ECGS (east coast gear supply) never had an issue, and will see how they hold up in the 60's. Some of tg stuff is nice, but other things just scare me. Eric knows what im talking about. Anyway....

Neil where are the video and pics at from your buddy?

Well I don't remember any high fives but i did use double low a lot. Was a good trip I can't wait till next year.

When the day comes when I finally have double low...I'll wanna high five someone. Or at least a fist bump. :) And I won't even need to leave the garage. ;)

Well I don't remember any high fives but i did use double low a lot. Was a good trip I can't wait till next year.
no high fives here either and i don't even have double low just 4.7 low.. i had a great time too and also can't wait to get out again!! guess we all have fun even though we just run blues and blacks

Discussion starter · #51 ·
guess we all have fun even though we just run blues and blacks
Wheelin is wheelin to me, hard or easy, as long as I have dirt below, blue skies above, trucks in 4wd and awesome company in my presence, thats what makes it fun and good wheelin :D

Wheelin is wheelin to me, hard or easy, as long as I have dirt below, blue skies above, trucks in 4wd and awesome company in my presence, thats what makes it fun and good wheelin :D
same here avy!!

I have el cheapo trail gear sliders that I modified with demello bolt-on legs and they have held up so far. Oh yeah, I wheel crazy south jersey dirt washouts so look out Arizona.

JT looks like you are a breaker of parts.

How are the wife and kids?

Heck Soon Addy will be driving.

Avy and I have come to the conclusion that Andy is the breaker of parts and is somehow cursed :D

Family is doing good, getting ready to have our third kido here is December, which is going to be a boy :)

Another year or two and I'll see what Addy can do.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.