TTORA Forum banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Do you need new manifolds too or just the down pipe and the rest of the exhaust? I have a good down pipe if you need it.
I think just the down pipe back , I got new muffler , but I think I need cat and o2 sensor the cat looks to be old , its rust welded around the bolts all the pipes are rusty

·
Registered
550 Posts
I think just the down pipe back , I got new muffler , but I think I need cat and o2 sensor the cat looks to be old , its rust welded around the bolts all the pipes are rusty
I have the down pipe and I may even have an O2 sensor for you. You can get a high flow Magnaflow Cat at A&A pretty cheep ~$40.00 the last time I purchased one. Let me know if you any help to get it all together.

·
Registered
819 Posts
I have the down pipe and I may even have an O2 sensor for you. You can get a high flow Magnaflow Cat at A&A pretty cheep ~$40.00 the last time I purchased one. Let me know if you any help to get it all together.
k. thanx Pete .I'll let you know.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I see the dates are 26-29...How many people are actually gonna be there thursday?

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
You guys have fun!! I'm gonna have to bail on this year. Too much shit goin on.

·
Registered
93 Posts
:eek: How did I let this event sneak up on me like this? Anyone running greens/blues?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Fantastic. I'll be there sat morning possibly into Sunday.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
:eek: How did I let this event sneak up on me like this? Anyone running greens/blues?
I would run em with ya if I could make it. But it's not happening this year. :mad:

·
Registered
93 Posts
I would run em with ya if I could make it. But it's not happening this year. :mad:
That's too bad, I had fun with you guys last year.

·
PA VP
987 Posts
Is anyone from here going? I know Red is out Jordan doesnt have a rig but is riding along. Havent heard from Fisher in age's.
I'll be there along with our normal crew of Brad Jason Jim and Josh.. I havnt heard from Fisher in a very long time either.. I'll have to give him a call and see whats up

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
I'll be up with Addy. Looking like we will be up Saturday morning since I have field views for work on Friday :(

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
That's too bad, I had fun with you guys last year.
Yeah me too!! Unless a miracle happens but...I doubt it.

Oh hey, a couple guys are planning a trip or two over to rock run to check it out if you're interested. Prolly in August some time. Anyone else is welcome too.

Never been there but I'd like to see what it has to offer. Much closer to me than RC. It's 35-40 min drive for me :D

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
I'm still here, just been busy with work and the kids, not much time for play.
I'll be there as long as I can get my steering column and locker fixed.

Lost my fucking keys for the taco, took me 4 hours of tearing my house apart, finally found them in the bed of the truck! :rolleyes:

I also need to get my CO2 bottle filled, took it to my local beer distributor, and they don't fill em anymore. They send em out to be filled. My tank cert is out, so they want $27.50 for the cert and $20 for the fill. I am not paying $50 to have my tank filled. Anyone have any other local places that I can go, maybe even one who will fill it without making me pay for a cert?

-Scott

·
Registered
93 Posts
Yeah me too!! Unless a miracle happens but...I doubt it.

Oh hey, a couple guys are planning a trip or two over to rock run to check it out if you're interested. Prolly in August some time. Anyone else is welcome too.

Never been there but I'd like to see what it has to offer. Much closer to me than RC. It's 35-40 min drive for me :D
It's a little farther than RC for me, 2 1/2 hours drive. I'd tag along with you guys. PM me if you decide on a date to go.

·
Registered
203 Posts
im hoping to bring my crawler but dont have a trailer to haul it, any reccomendations as to where i can rent one cheap? if i cant find a good deal ill have to take my tacocma again and i dont want a repeat of last year :(

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
It's a little farther than RC for me, 2 1/2 hours drive. I'd tag along with you guys. PM me if you decide on a date to go.
Will do!!

21 - 40 of 52 Posts
About this Discussion
51 Replies
21 Participants
JohnnyHightrain
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing