TTORA Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
im hoping to bring my crawler but dont have a trailer to haul it, any reccomendations as to where i can rent one cheap? if i cant find a good deal ill have to take my tacocma again and i dont want a repeat of last year :(
U-Haul will usually rent a car hauler for 350 a day, or you can get a car dolly for like 150..... i know it's not cheap, but that's the quote i got for hauling my TA form Idaho to Arizona

·
PA VP
987 Posts
last i rented a uhaul trailer it was no where near $350/day

·
Registered
332 Posts
i have to tow a 1978 Trans Am from Idaho to Arizona, so maybe the distance is why it's so high?

·
Registered
203 Posts
so i got a qoute from u hual (who is usually the most expensive for moving) and its only $150 for the weekend, which is not bad. just an FYI for anyone who might need to do this sometime. that price is for a truck and a car hauler. This means i get to bring my crawler and actually wheel it for the first time since i moved from Arizona :woot:

·
Registered
332 Posts
i gotta find out what's up with the U-Haul around here then, because my quote was for one day...

·
PA VP
987 Posts
brad josh and i are all coming down thursday afternoon and will be wheeling friday saturday and sunday.. see you there!! oh and don't forget my wheel!!

·
PA VP
987 Posts
New to this forum, will be heading up thursday morning from WV. Lookin forward to a great time.
welcome to our madness!! you shouldnt have any trouble having a good time:D.
what rig do you have??

41 - 52 of 52 Posts
About this Discussion
51 Replies
21 Participants
JohnnyHightrain
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing